Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Withstand

Have you ever got the feeling you were so tired? but actually you were not..
Have you ever got the feeling that you were so damn lazy but actually.. you could of done so much if you weren't?


So much at times we feel like we can't do something and yet it could of been done.. but all it takes was that bit of effort..


I didn't sleep the whole day.. and i think i've almost been awake for almost more than 24 hours.. but at first i felt tired.. then i told myself.. kept telling myself it's all in my mind.. i'm not tired.. and it actually worked..? the power of our minds can withstand so much if you think the right way.. and keep telling yourself that.. isn't it true?

"Our dreams assured and we are, we'll sleep well.. You have stolen, You have stolen my heart" (Dashboard Confessional)

No comments: