Thursday, January 24, 2008

My life in KL

sum ppl haf been telling me to blog abt my life in KL.... theres nth much to blog abt my life here..... pretty much settled down already...... everythings fine right now.... got a car..... a kenari dats purplish grey.... sumthin ard dat..... dis time its auto wif automatic windows wif cd player whose lcd screen can be read...... WOW!! lolz haf class at 8 frm mon-thurs n at 10 on fri..... dats class everyday which is good oso...... dont haf time to go out n waste money....... met a few ppl dat are doing the same course as me..... so these few ppl are basically the ppl i hang ard in uni..... haven met a lot of ppl yet.... sori guys im keepin to my plan of being a loner here =D but yet again i met a lot of ppl in church..... went to play futsal wif them last nite..... wah 3 weeks din play still veri good ler..... score 5 goals in the span of 30++ mins =D not bad eh?? rite sherms??
so basically my weekly routine here is...... go 4 class frm mon-fri.... fri nite go cell group called vibe.... saturday stay at home or go look for fuzzie cuzzie..... sunday go church...... then start all over again...... kinda boring but its time to get serious n study properly..... get full scholarship rite??? then get my ass in US nxt yr....... no more fooling ard..... onli during hols =D which means the comin cny......
i'll be bck nxt friday at 7 pm.... fuzzie cuzzies flight is 2 hrs earlier so do the maths urself.....

ARGHHHH i cant stand blogging without pics..... but dis damn fuzzie cuzzie keep complaining n demanding me to update...... y u nvr cha sherms to update wan DIAO..... HAHA
n i got dis sudden liking for F.I.R songs esp one of their new songs, the tenth planet..... i tink its coz i jus found out one of their band members name is Ian lolz the one dat does all those cool keyboard n piano music..... sound like sum1 eh?? ahemz ahemz now i jus haf to find a gal singer whose name starts wif 'F' n a guy guitarist whose name starts wif 'R' =p can sum1 grab me their cd as cny present?? ahemz ahemz
cant wait to see the ppl hu came bck late..... n can sum1 plz tell gordon dat he forgot to call me bck on tues nite.....

2 comments:

juween said...

OOOh... Someone likes F.I.R eh? Lolx... I have all their CD's. Want to borrow?
And what's with the loner thing? ^^

ian said...

if u wanna borrow me i dont mind =p
or u can owes burn for me..... im a loner hu sits in front of the comp n blog n read ppls blogs whole day.... seriously HAHA i live a dull social life... im pretty anti-social u know