Monday, January 14, 2008

Light

This reminds me that we'll always have each other.. When everything else is gone..
i've been sick.. down with fever and flu.. GAHHH.. my immunity system isn't working or it's just lacking of white blood cells.. damn annoying lor.. getting sick so very often..
Then again i never take good care of myself.. consume a pack of ciggarettes a day.. munching on fried yummy stuff.. munching on dunkin donuts while typing.. its so not healthy..
Lots have gone about since i last posted.. my partner in crime Nai(Ian) Poh has left to Kuala Lumpur to further his studies.. It always sinks in after a few days or so.. we never know what we've got till it's gone.. I know it's not easy dealing with people leaving every once in a while.. but i guess that's just who i am.. i have to deal with friends, loved ones leaving every now and then.. the memories we shared ian.. will last a lifetime.. yes it will my friend..
BUT you are coming back.. dammit.. emo me.. emo me.. lol..
No matter how i try i've just been so lazy again the past few days.. i guess it all comes down to what i want.. once i figure that out.. nothing.. nothing can stop me.. i have to print my dream car and stick it on my wall soon..
Next big thing.. CnY.. another event to look forward to.. YAY~!

No comments: