Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Feel it

I've never been better than i am today.. ive got an answer.. and this is how u do it..

First of all i want to wish you all a Happy Neewww Yearr!!

I guess we all drove past 2007 real quick.. with how were so busy and enjoying ourselves while time passes so fast..

Through the long days.. through the long nights.. through our hard worked sweat.. and cold dripped tears.. i guess we can't say we didn't achieve anything.. I'm sure some of us think that oh we've wasted a whole year doing nothing.. that's not true at all.. we've all learned something somewhere during the year..

But in the end.. we all want something else.. we all want something we can't have.. we all want something strange to us.. maybe it's a roll in the dirt.. or a seat in first class.. but it's always something we can't have..

Ok.. its been a damn wierd night/morning for me.. after all that partying and drinking.. its 9am and i can't sleep.. it's just not me.. I dont have any pictures to post dammit.. sorry.. i din take any during new years eve.. a pity actually..

But by jolly we did enjoy our New Year's Eve didn't we..

No comments: