Monday, January 28, 2008

Shermianieboo-towards a new era

to all lodgeans...... does my post title sound familiar???? haha dat was the theme for lodge school in dunno wad yr liao.... can sum1 refresh my memory???? n im pretty sure my theme is a bit wrong....

dis blog is still under construction....... new bckground, new header pic, new colour combination, new title..... this new look is now open to criticism, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism....... if u haf nth nice to say plz jus shuT-TUP (the way brandon sez it =p) for now i know i need to change the font colour but i jus cant figure dat out.... i tink my blogs template is a bit screwed up.... its not the same as the template examples they put online dats y cant find the places i need to change to change the font colour..... to those hu saw the matrix background i know its dizzying to look at dats y i changed it again.....

i was soooo tempted to add in some captions into the new header pic like the below pic haha but i din.......
u see my hair got blue a bit like optimus prime's head lolz

i jus checked my old blog n i jus found out dat sum1 left a comment on my last post there.....
it sez "Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home):here it is" damn scammers.... i wonder how they got to my old blog hmmmm..... didnt bother going to the linked website....

coming bck in 4 days time =D cant wait..... i miss everybody bck home including my dear cat heheh.... CHAI SEN DAO!!!

can u smell the ang pows??? =p

No comments: