Monday, June 12, 2006

wad a dream~

Just had a good dream.. usually id say.. i just had a wierd dream but this one's good.. it felt like hours of happiness.. hours of prolonged backaches at the mall.. and i did wake up with a backache.. lols.. but this dream is one i remember so clearly.. it all started with me flying off to KL to meet sheila.. here we go again.. lols.. and.. WooT was i glad to see her face.. it took me minutes to realise i was right next to her.. with my arms wrapped round her waist.. haha.. but it finally sank in and i knew it wasnt a dream.. it was so real..
her Campus was huge.. the size of central park.. from bormill estate near my place.. to around t1 area.... well.. maybe around that big la.. but crap even in my dream i had to walk.. usually i could fly..
we spent hours walking.. taking KTM.. Taking Bus.. using taxi's.. walking again.. but it was worthwhile just walking with someone of ure dreams..
it felt like we were in sunway pyramid and one U on the same day..
i even felt like we were in sunway lagoon fer a while.. felt like we swam for a minute and we got up..

i could remember our faces so clearly in my dream.. gosh~

one part of my dream.. it felt like she said fuck off to me.. i fell straight down a hole.. i kept falling.. and falling..

until i realized she was jus kidding around.. n the next thing i know i was surrounded by nando's chicken.. mmMmmm..

this is one dream id never forget.. never.. ever..

but the next thing i know.. i woke up.. and i see annzian.. sitting on a corner of his room?~!

i was like wtf? and that's when my dream ended.. freaky~

No comments: