Saturday, June 17, 2006

enTer the StaR~

Three times in one week we went to watch movies.. im as broke as one of the guys on broke back mountain.. lols.. jk.. but WooT.. burned a hole in my pocket even more.. we watched the omen on tuesday. benchwarmers on i forgot when.. and tokyo drift last night.. omen was a shitty movie for me in my opinion.. its actually a remake.. so its very expected what would happen.. benchwarmers was frigging lame.. but i laughed my ass off in that movie.. couldn't stop laughing.. tokyo drift.. well ull have to watch all the drifting ureself to say.. in my head i was wishing my car can do that.. but i know if i tried.. id might end up in some drain with my side sticking out.. or my car would be totalled(not a good thing.. no no no..) so i wouldnt wanna try if i were u kids.. i have a feeling were gonna go star again.. superman superman... but my feelings are always wrong.. soo good..

Saturday... what is there to do on saturday.. i know.. i wanna sleep tonight.. wad a good idea.. hope ill stick with it and not be tempted by frens to be pulled out from my house..

rainforest music festival is coming up.. woppiii dooo... smth to look forward to for all those who are going..

its already 2 pm..
got like another.. 6 more hours here.. longgggg..
helpppppp meeeeeee...
time for lunch..
mMMmmm.. yummmy tummmy bummyy..
im thinking of..

French fries... i dunno why but the craving is building up in me.. MmmmMMmmmm

need to ask my mummy to pay me back the money she owes or i wont get any french fries at all.. :(

No comments: