Tuesday, June 27, 2006

GooDbYe To YoU..

After a long wait.. the time came for annzian to leave.. and it was a early morning flight so.. i stayed awake with wun chiang and Kun Seng.. i persuaded them to follow me to the airport to see ziannie off.. it was 4.30 and we went to the airport.. luckily we were there earlier than zian otherwise he would of gone in.. and so we waited..

Chiang And I were freezing~~ BRrrRrrr...

Then the ziannie came and checked in.. we surprised him.. he thought that no one was going to come to see him off.. but he thought wrong.. once he saw me he was like.. "hey sherms" in a sleepy tone..

AnNNn ZiOnNnn~



Me.. zian aNd ChiAng..

Kun sEng.. Me.. ZiANnIe.. AND ChiAnGGie..
the only three who came to visit.. because of me..

FirSt My BAbYpIngs.. And noW ZiAnnie.. im almost all alone..

i will miss u.. the fun times we had.. DoTa.. DoTa.. And Some More Dota.. and how we'd just do nth together and talk shit.. bout anything.. exxageration~ and Explanations.. ive learnt alot... from u as a fren.. and now ure leaving to melb... bYYeee Zian.. its almost as if Kch is all deserted now.. but it's still home.. but remember.. BrEak a LeG.. and TakE Cares..

1 comment:

sma said...

hahah you look so gay in the last picture... and I look like crap. wish my flight was at a better time, that way I could have seen more people before I left.