Wednesday, May 10, 2006

right?~

hello again.. sighs... who's been extremely motivated lately? motivated to do ure work.. motivated to study.. if u are.. please tell me how u guys do it.. i need motivation.. everyday.. i go to the office.. oh no.. another day... another day.. where is my motivation..? she's gone.. nothing pushes me to wake up in the morning.. nothing pushes me to walk that extra mile.. i find that something is bothering me.. like a fly squimmering about... its somewhat annoying.. everytime i wake up being empty inside.. that emptyness every morning feels like its eating me up whole.. something that surprises me is that im still walking.. im still talking.. i thought that i would be too depressed once she left to even lift a finger.. but i was wrong... altho im going over to see her in a few weeks.. ok.. after that.. would i be happy? motivated to work harder and go over to see her again.. i dunno.. i really dunno.. i guess time will tell.. well.. sorry my blog is all boring and 90% bout this girl.. why is this girl so special.. sherman will u shut up bout this girl already.. well.. really becoz in the past year.. she's been filling my life with joy and happiness... life was meaningful... after she left, ok.. we both couldn't do anything bout it.. it was fate.. maybe God wants me to learn to be happy without her.. that's the thing... HOW?! well i will find out.. my goal is to find out.. i know t1 aint gonna make happy everyday and night.. lols.. its a past time.. ok.. enuf.. im filling my blog with rubbish.. Byee ppl..