Wednesday, May 03, 2006

GRrrRrrrR...

damn pek chek.. damn farked up.. i hate lightning... i swear.. i seriously hate lightning to hell.. scewed up my modem when i needed it the most.. at least another time la.. why now.. farks.. i don believe it.. its like so many situations u dont want to happen all happen at once.. even tho i can come ere to t1 to go online and its close.. yeah i dun mind that.. but sighs.. having to buy a new modem.. spend money.. while ure trying to save.. just farks up everything.. sighs.. sorry for my complaining entry.. really pissed.. at dunno what also.. lightning?! can i blame lightning? i know it happens.. it happened to me before.. but sighs.. again and at this critical moment.. sighs.. gonna play some dota to get my mind off this.. chiAo~

3 comments:

joecephas said...

haha chill :p

-sime

ShErM™ said...

haha.. my first comment.. =D im tryin..

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »