Monday, May 01, 2006

missing yew...

Its been three days... three days damn it.. im like a sick puppy without its mother.. come on am i that weak.. dont i have balls? well.. maybe for the moment i dont.. :( sadly... life is going stale for me.. losing it's colour.. bitterness starts to sink in whenever i realise ure not by my side anymore.. id rather be alone if im not with you.. my mum's nagging is like a mosquitoes wings.. some songs which i listen on the radio that reminds me of you makes me wanna cry.. food doesnt taste as nice anymore.. laksa is no longer in my mind.. everything is so wrong?! Time and money are the things holding me back.. the time when i see you again would be the happiest moment for me... for now i'll just continue with life as it is.. you give me hope everyday.. im always here thinkin of you.. missing yew.. lookin at your picture coz its all i got..

No comments: