Friday, September 05, 2008

Reeehhhh eelllyyy..

I reached KL last night.. and im going back tonight.. oh yay the dreaded 5 hour trips here and there.. and Wilh rejects my offers of coming back to kiasuland with me. How is it not going to be fun. ok yes we waste money travelling but there's so much to do... and so there it is.. i can imagine me going back alone in the bus.. all lonely.. drenched with thoughts of why?

Almost hopeless making her come back to singapore with me. N still i come here whenever i can. YOU LISTENING OR NOT WILH!? but i still wuv ya..

oOh so what have i been doing for the past weeks and weeks..

Update

1. I've been working. (6am - 3.30pm) (2.45pm-12.15am)
2. I've been drinking (4pm - 10pm)
3. I've been travelling to KL and back to Sg (Anytime)
4. I laze (Anytime)
5. I walk around Sg like an idiot. (Boring Times)

That's about it.

Last night i held my pee for like 45 mins and i tell you thats the worst feeling ever.. The bus couldn't stop because it's like a long stretch of highway and it's dark, think it was from Melaka to Seremban. So i held it and held and held till my bladder was the size of a mini football. My legs were like in an awkward position trying to hold it in. Till at last we reached a stop i RAN out of the bus (People thought i had to take a shit or sth) Wow and my bladder still felt like it was full after i had emptied it.

Moral of the story, don't drink too much before you go on a long trip on the road. Because you'll never know when you have to go, and when is the next stop.

boh ring..

Avril Lavigne is having a concert this Sunday in Sg.
Formula 1 is in town this Sept in Sg.
The Schummachers and the whole Toyota team will be in the hotel im working in.
oh yayness.

im lazy now. my legs are hurting. ouch.


Here's a pic i took outside of Marriot aka Tang's.
A renault F1 demo car. Too bad i dont think the engine is inside.

No comments: