Friday, September 19, 2008

have you ever.....

have you ever been stopped by a policeman for not wearing your seat belt & talking on the phone when u left your wallet at home and was on the way home to get it? not only dat, was ur road tax expired at that moment of time too??

well, i have..... when i told him dat i didnt have my wallet with me, he thought i was trying to get away without paying him any rasuah, so he threatened to bring me to police station n lock me up.... " mana tau, kamu pendatang asing??" i might be a squatter/immigrant in this country but im no illegal one..... (refer here if u dont know what im talking about) when i heard him say dat i was quite afraid that i might get locked up actually bcoz i remembered the story abt the indian girl with no IC.... Read this to know what im talking abt. but in the end he let me go n said he will saman the owner of the car...... oh wells, maybe i was lucky not to have had my wallet with me or else minimum RM20 bucks fly away n become someone's kuih lapis in his house during hari raya.... chau

No comments: