Saturday, September 20, 2008

DooooooooD!

I don't like it when Chiang wants me to blog. It feels like im just blogging personally just for our special reader. hoh Chiang!?
But anyways im not writing now because of that sasquatch. I just feel like making a post.

I'm officially roomless.
$390 rent + $50 misc for just a small room is wasteful money spent.

Now now..

I'm either thinking of buying
A whole unit at St Regis Residence Orchard, full high costing furniture with 3-5 air cons, Butler Service, Spacious Living room including a superb swimming pool, TV in the bathroom, with a jacuzzi, which costs $1.5 million.

OR

Actually serious about
Renting a room for two(Sharing) for $600 without TV, $650 with TV, with air conditioning, Self Service. Location wise would either be Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, and im out of places.

EVERYWHERE ELSE IS FAR!? Considering you wanna walk and walk and walk to the MRT station or Bus Stops. nahh fahk it.

A Nickel For a Dime.

I was locked out from the room im kinda sharing with just now, and i fucking got bored staying in the living room. I got the hell out. and got myself Subway. ow those turkey melts are damn sweet! XD

Came back and still they haven't got back home. I made myself at home in my own apartment in the living room. how disgraceful.
It just feels like im a nomad. Honestly, now i know how Sime feels like sleeping outside that time like a garbage man. ok im kinda exaggerating but my situation wasn't till that bad.

I got back from KL 2 days ago i think? and whoooo cut the power off at approximately 7pm - 8.30pm 18 (Spet) 2008, Mahkota Cheras area.
Ah Bong, Wilh and i were relying on totally our handphones to keep us entertained.
Seriously. It was hot as hell.
I figured it was a rat but what the heck. Who actually really goes and finds out what's the cause unless your a reporter or a Technician.
ok that's two.
From there Ah bong kept asking how did people in the past live without electricity. LOL.
Hunt, Dance, Play, Talk cock sing song in the morning. Sleep when the sun goes down.

Now who's not excited about the first F1 Night race ever in history.
I wanna go! I wanna steal a ticket and go!
as if i could.
I can't even buy one considering id be literally eating off leftovers.
which is sad.
It's in the middle of Marina Bay in heavy flow traffic!
The government actually planned this out good.
There gonna block i don't know how many fricking roads.
Advertised and expects car owners not to drive out during those 3 days.
Made Public Transport free for those areas which are affected for those 3 days.
MRT Stations Will be open till later than 12am on those 3 days.
Buses and Taxis can't pass the blockages for those 3 days.

I think it's either going to be a total failure or reasonable success.
Considering Narrow Roads and a new race track at night some more.
but what the heck. i'm sure im 100% working on those 3 days.

Here's a map of the race track.
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/singaporef12008trackmap.jpg

go go Felipe Massa n Kimi Raikkonen!
FAHRAHRI!

No comments: