Monday, September 03, 2007

Thanks Everybody!!

1st of all i would like to thank all the wellwishers who wished me happy bday..... luv all of u =) thanks again.... sum were pretty unexpected but appreciated greatly especially the bday song imported all the way from melbourne, could hear the great enthusiasm in all ur voices THANKS btw i didnt get an astro for my bday, i was jus trying to make likz happy then i told him i was jus kidding so blame him if u believe i got astro for my bday.... i haf to admit dat i dont deserve some of the wishes coz i would probably or haf already forgotten the wishers bday... fyi i suck in rmbring ppls bday but thanks to friendster i dont forget so much now.... i try my best ok....


funny events dat happend on my bday:
no.1) i got a special shuffling performance in front of my house on my bday eve...... was goin out to bing to meet soph, diana, kiong, steph ong n sophs fren.... then go out of my house (theres a park in front of my house if you didnt know) there was a bunch of guys in the park shuffling to music from their car... haha so funny go ppl's neighbourhood, on music in their pickup truck loud loud then shuffle *smacks head* theres a place called mc3 & a lot of other places more suitable for shuffling than ppls neighbourhood.... so i jus watched them till they stopped & looked at me then i jus drove off hehe later they shuffle over n beat me up.... must be simon aka the shuffle boss's kah kias.... sime get ur men out of my neighbourhood

no.2) called serena to wish her happy bday and the convo goes like this....
Hello?
me:"HELLO SERENA!!!! (starts screaming) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA!!!!!! HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!!"
diana:"(also screaming) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY SERE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
*silence*
me:" hello??. . . . . serena??"
person on the other line:" APA NI??"
i hung up immediately without saying sorry lolz

haf received a few complaints from sum readers dat i dont post any pics of myself..... so heres a pic of a 19 year old me.... its the only pic i haf of myself being 19

there you go

watched a movie on my bday eve.... the invisible.... recommended to watch by me..... din know got such movie but we wanted to catch a movie so jus cincai go watch it..... turned out to be pretty good tho..... producers of sixth sense so its a thriller.... long time didnt watch thrillers liao ever since '88 minutes' by al pacino... the songs in the movie very nice oso... if any1 knows any of the songs tell me, i want it.... TQ


the sunset view of kuching from star.....

old part of kuching (carpenter street & main bazaar)


more modern part of kuching


for those hu are not in kuching..... theres an iglool at star now (opposite the ticket counters)... jus fyi & coz i haf a nice pic of it

neh iglool wif nice lightings

well dats all for my 1st post as a 19 year old (my last teen yr sighz)
THANKS again 4 all the wishes & haf a great week everybody

oh ya n thanks 4 the present guys..... tho i dont haf much use of it anymore, it still makes a good memento... thank you

4 those in msia u gotta tune in to hitz.fm these few days to catch the latest gotcha call..... its the best ever gotcha call by jj & rudy(they're on our sidebar up there... neh) super duper hilarious man...... 4 those hu cant tune in i jus tell u roughly la...... they call n chuey su wif dis guy say him kek pai n gangster... then the guy try act pai n stuff la swear n scold them all sorta FCUKKNNCCB kinda words when all along the mom was listening..... then the mom ask him whether he reli is her son then suddenly he din sound dat pai anymore lolz hilarious i tell u... try n catch it if u can.... its a classic gotcha call not to be missed =D


No comments: