Sunday, September 30, 2007

jus another post

theres too much to do lately..... with exams coming n stuff happening...... i jus hope dat everything will turn out ok 4 every1 & myself......
sumtimes the unexpected happens and things turn out the way u dont want it to be.... sumthings are within ur ability to change, sum are not.... when it isnt within ur ability to change it theres onli 1 thing to do.... pray.... take a time out =D

anywayz watched "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" the other night.... i can sum it up in 1 word 4 u..... HAHAHA.... yea dats it...... dis blog is starting to become a movie blog man.... the movie was funny. FULL STOP. nothing touching to the heart like "Click" (another adam sandler movie) its jus an entertaining movie to make you laugh..... a movie abt dis 2 frens pretending to be gay to receive sum benefits while encountering several hilarious situations....
and the annoying priest in the movie is not rob schneider... =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I assume precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=internet history eraser 5.6 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your thoughts and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Thomas