Tuesday, August 15, 2006

cLicK

I must say this is one of the best movies i've ever watched in my whole entire 19 years of my life.. it's hilarious.. its touching.. so when u put those 2 in a movie.. u get a damn frigging touching hilarious movie! and plus u got kate Beckinsale straddling along in the movie.. woooooooo... its a must watch movie for everyone out there.. after i watched it i felt like.. appreciating everything i had.. my parents.. my car.. my frens.. my sisters.. my job.. my work.. my baby ping ping.. its true how they say time flies.. but he made it go even faster and he missed so much in his life.. so i recommend this movie for everyone.. including yew! those who have watched it.. wells.. u cant say it wasn't a good movie...


when u got adam sandler in a movie.. be prepared to laugh ure shit out~


She was the hottie.. and i didn't even know she was in the movie until i saw her.. crikEy~

5 comments:

Kawen Chen said...

Now i feel like watching it more. aha. ;D

Anonymous said...

Crikey?!?!?!
Wtf..haha missing annzian too much till you have to resort to speaking like an aussie??

ShErM™ said...

Karen - lols.. watch it then.. its worth every penny..

Bryan - that word just suddenly came out.. din think it would relate to annzian.. lolx..

Kawen Chen said...

oohh. i watched it. Nice. i mean VERY NICE. really makes u appreciate time and everyone else more. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Side effects norvasc taken seroquel Refrigerator answering machine Cisco router scripts Yahooligans games Insurance malpractice washington Pure jenna jameson clips sony vaio pcg c1mhp hard drive Peugeot 205 tieferlegen call center patagonia primo jacket tadalafil http://www.pda0.info best refinance rate K&n air cleaner assembly weber 3236 Coat surface of pan to prevent sticking cartoon sex http://www.aquamarine-jewelry-sets.info Nude hairy indian women pay bill