Sunday, June 08, 2008

Twenties..

Looks like alotta birthdays this month.. too bad no presents for ya'll.. cannot make it here myself wwhat more to say buy present for you all.. at least the its the thought that counts right.. so im dedicating this post to you birthday bunnies..

i'm not gonna blab and blab.. i feel like just keepin it short and simple..



Happy Birthday Kareno!


Sorry karen. clara and i were so having fun that night.. lol.


din get to wish u but happy 21st belated birthday. XD got party or not i don't know. u din invite me also.. :(

gone.. really gone..
and for the next person in line..






Sheelar Yang Ping Pang Pong Split Splat.

How long d havent come back visit us? hah?! go so far some more.. pfft.. lol.. Its good to hear your doing well in Canada. Happy 21st Birthday. Hope ya enjoyed it.. legal legal.. XD
Welcome to the club girls.. lol..




And for next gay shay..

My brother from a different mother.

Stevey Ah Tang Ching Long Gong Song Wong Ming Chong.

Happy 20th Birthday. too bad u got exams tomoro.. or else if i was in kch thats it la.. Thats it. Amma throw u in a pool of liquor and ull be begging me to help u finish it. LoL..

go go twenty rangers..

lol

Next thing ya know were all 30.. i'm still blogging. with my kids crying wanting me to manja them. My wife asking me to do the laundry and dishes. and im still stuck on the comp.. lol.

Time Flies And The Only One Thing We Can't Take Back Is Time, So Cherish Each And Everyday Like It Was A Gift.



No comments: