Monday, June 02, 2008

It'll Be Alright

Kay Ell was fun.. not enough fun.. but fun.. although i had limited time..

IM GOING BACK AGAIN.. MUAHuAHuHAUA..

My stupid roster can't keep me from staying in singapore to rot(too expensive to stay here during off days, PH so on).. so i shall take advantage of my three days just to go visit my Woolie again..

The things i do for yew.. LOL. 6 hours bus no play play.. sleep shall i? I shall..

I didn't take much pics.. but i did.. so i'll post em.. hehe. okay.. so.. waiting on em.. errr.. slow..

Iannieboo missed Shermanieboo so so much.. im so touched.. by ian that is..

At Chilli's.. BOTTOMLESS CHIPS!!

ish.. i think she's drunk.. at Eeckywoobee aka ttdi?

Love Birds. Bong and Jilly..


Crazy Birds.


Naughty Birds.

At Sunway P. with my sis and her boyfriend IVAN APUI!
Oh if your wondering. yes she's my real sis.. and if your wondering, Ivan was my Ex Manager of the restaurant im currently in. Which means he's my potential relative and an ex colleague, how ironic.

Me and Gayray. oh he's doing Law! my personal Lawyer next time.. XDD

Last but not least..

Parting you is never easy. although do remember. even though were miles and miles apart. my love for you. will never depart. corny? i know. it's meant to be.

It's You.. and Me.. moving at the speed of light into eternity.. yeh..

imma take you there.. imma take you there..

It's like i waited my whole life.

For this one night.

its gon be me yew and the dance floor.

Coz we only got one night.

Double your pleasure. Double your Fun

and dance for ev ev ev.. ever.. ev ev ever..

forever on the dance floor.

oh n i bought wilhieboo hamsters.. and named those naughty boys who just can't stop poo-ing Ham and Ster. Should be grateful i bought them for yew. They kept me company when i was bored in your room. XD

No comments: