Friday, May 02, 2008

Never have i ever..

Been so bored in a another country yet i've only been here for 2 months..

Never have i ever.. had a stomach ache this bad and i needa brb.

I'm back..

Never have i ever.. had to pay so much for my small little room KNNCCB!

Being so that i had to pay $960 for my just a small shoe box.. i feel so ripped off and i cant be f*&#ed actually coz i need a place to stay.. wad to do.. oh rental la.. deposit la.. oh and agent fee.. *&@# YOU! i wanna spend my money on sth else which is more worth than your pitiful room that you rented to me.. GRRrRAHHH..

I'm not angry im just sad im so broke.. with only mee goreng to eat the next 26 days.. not that bad i guess.. but i can eat out.. yes i can.. but i cant have any other entertainment which means i can DIE IN HERE! this small lil country with so much to do but all need money to go around..

I'm wasting my time i got nothing to do.. i'm hanging around i'm waiting for you.. but nothing ever happens and i wonder.

oone this i really miss doing is just driving.. driving and dont stop driving till i get so tired of driving that i dont even wanna think about driving at all.. but damn i so miss driving.. any car u give me to drive ill be so happy to even drive it and pump full petrol for u.. just so i can drive.. drive anywhere.. ok enough drive..

So contemplating on going out.. but do what.. omg.. go find friends.. then do what.. eat? aiyaa sien ah.. fat already eat wad.. <<< thats what girls love to say.. ok lor dont eat lor.. lets go clubbing lor.. << no money club wad.. ok lor.. lets go shopping lor << u say no money again i throw u in whore house for sure got money one..

ok im getting bored of blogging.. see me again in 2 weeks time probably.. then i might have sth to actually blog about.. tata~

No comments: