Saturday, May 10, 2008

boredasshell


This is me being boredasshell in a bus. (this FOHTO is for wilh) +___O

another pic of me being boredasshell in a bus.

Anyways.. Later that evening..


Riverside Point at Clarke Quay

My Childhood friend, Sophie G. Apparently she's gonna be famous soon coz she a cooking tv host. still fliming.

Jujuhuhu. the pathologist, who will solve my murder cases in the future.

and me being boredasshell as usual.

well.. we 3 were in the same class 8 years ago.. and in between this 8 year gap i've been in kch. and i only met them here in sing. so when i met them both for this first time it was like. whoa.. wtf. you couldn't believe it was 8 years. 8 YEARS DAMMIT. but yeah. 8 years is not long but it felt damn long. there's just that gap because it's been 8 years but still we caught up real quick. and back to that kiddy friend zone again.

and you wouldn't believe me soph just let us take pics of her cleavage. but i didn't. i'm a good boy right guys.. (i am a good boy) but her housemates were just taking away while she poses for em. interesting.. after 8 years i don't know where that came from.

im done. too tired. dead tired. nights all.


No comments: