Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Heavenly Hands

if u dont know nuts abt mahjong jus stop reading right abooouuuttt................
.
.
.
.
NOW!!!!

i got heavenly hands today...... was visiting a frens place n playing mahjong today when i got it...... jus had to blog abt it..... its too rare.....

me n my heavenly hand

closer up view of my heavenly hand

wad is a heavenly hand???? its a hand where the banker is able to declare "game" with the dealt hand..... in other words jus open all ur cards..... arrange arrange.... then..... EH?? CAN GAME LER!!! but theres 2 jokers in there so yea.... BUT STILL??? the chances are omos zero....


i was jus tinking abt the brief history of shermianieboo.blogspot.com's frequently featured people and was tinking of having a new addition to dis exclusive family =p theres.....
FUZZIE CUZZIE

&

KUNNIE PUNNIE

well was tinking of adding sum1 new to the family... sum1 dat wud bring a new perspective to dis family...... and he/she wud be calld ***NIE ***NIE....... ahah im still in the approval process tho i haf a lot of ideas on how to poke fun at him/her hehe

if i manage to get his/her approval =D

wakakaka u know hu u are!!!

17 comments:

amb3r1te said...

eh eh, have u heard of the nuffnang pyjama party?
interested?

ian said...

u interested meh?? sori not interested ler....

juween said...

Wonder who is ur new family member?

Anonymous said...

Look here

~ Nana ~ said...

lol.. Ween.. so obvious still wanna ask ke.. wan me suggest another nickname tht u told me this morning? *smirk* :p

juween said...

*Staring at Nana coldly while cursing*... You dare? Lol... I won't let you go so easily... By the way, u know who Ob*** Ian is talking bout? Cause i dunno.. LOl... *wink*

~ Nana ~ said...

tht is so FAKE, ween** ******... hahahahahaa....
and of cz i dare... :p
awww~~~ someone's one of the cute funky nicknames family member now... tsk tsk~ *hint hint*

juween said...

*curse curse grumble grumble*... And you call urself my darling. Ish.. I can't believe u love me this much! Owh... Someone's defending Ob*** Ian now is it? Helping him ady la... Dun wan me ady is it?

~ Nana ~ said...

wa.. don say like tht... u're my honey, he's my fren... haha...
i'm so not defending him... soooooo many girls after him wei, don simply say.. i don wanna (x.x) at such a young age.. hahaha.. :p

juween said...

As if there aren't soooo many guys who are after u... Lol... and someone is ALSO after u right now. *ahem ahem*. You dun want me to say it out loud right? Later S is the first one to come after u with parang if u defend him. Lol...

~ Nana ~ said...

Waaaaa.... eh... this 1 u cannot simply say ar.. other guys, can.. bt tht *uh hum uh hum*, cannot.. later S really come n take revenge... n FYI hun, HE IS NOT AFTER ME!!!

juween said...

Whether he is after u, u be the judge. Dun ask me. I'm just giving my opinion. *smirk*... We ask Ian to be the judge then. Anyway, she will come after u with parang. U know wat, they shud really come and sit with us during com. i would love to see her expression. Lol...

~ Nana ~ said...

then we try la.. bt donno D dare anot la... as for I, I think he'll try sitting with us gua~
aiyo, not asking u hun, is telling u... lol... he's after another girl, somemore they're going dating this weekend wei~ :p

amb3r1te said...

ya, im very sakai with blog events. haha~
then nvm, i shall go bug someone else.

oh ya, u camwhored with my cam! im gonna post up the pics! muahaha!!!

carol said...

err....

ian said...

helloo ppl! got smth calld msn la hoh =p

amberite: lolz ur cam made me take the pics.... i din wan to actually,it took those pics by itself HAHA

hi caroll!!!

juween said...

Mr. Ob*** Ian, we know that there is something called MSN. However, it is in our interest to SPAM this page. Therefore, you should just leave us alone (U can't do anything to us also). Thank you for your cooperation (even though i know you are not willing to cooperate). Lol...