Monday, July 30, 2007

The shock of my life.. {ShErM™}

"Do you want to be a model..?" one of my friend's friend asks me..

0.o errr.. me?? model..?? errr.. *puzzled* okayy..

"but you have to walk on the catwalk topless" the guys says..

err really meh..?

"the girls will also walk topless.." the guys explains..

OKAY!

XD

this is shocking.. i didnt believe it myself.. ask ian.. he was right next to me..

This guy Gary.. he's one of Joy's friend la.. he was admiring my head.. MY SHAVED HEAD.. and he liked how it was shaped.. somewhat perfectly shaped i think according to Iannieboo.. and he wanted me to model..




i thought to myself.. this is it.. im going to keep my botak head for the rest of my life..
how in the world can u become a model just by going Kuching Food Festival.. and why did i agree.. hmm..

No comments: