Friday, July 27, 2007

I WANT MY CONNECTION!! {ShErM™}

its been weeks.. almost 3 weeks.. why.. why does this have to happen to me at the worst time of my life.. i even moved house for a week plus.. just so i could occupy my time with my never ending pursuit of becoming level 70.. but noooooooooo.. it has to be down.. my internet connection has to be down.. now i have nothing.. NOTHING.. except steve and ian.. but still.. when their busy sleeping or doing something.. i HAVE something la.. lol.. just dunno wad.. blur.. from my 3 hours of sleep.. CANN.. can give me some sympathy.. F*ckEd up Telekom or TM wadeva.. give you a piece of my mind.. making me call like 3-4 times.. "oh your phone line is active" BS to the max.. come my house and hear my dial tone whether got or not la.. can friggin die like this..

i couldnt handle living on my own.. the electricity bills.. phone bills.. water bills.. it was just too much.. i decided to leave my new home, rent it out and go back to old cozy wuzzy old home.. XD

BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION AT HOME!! *cries*

No comments: