Monday, October 16, 2006

u do the humpity dumpity..

someone take a broom and whack me.. i need to feel pain because i caused her great pain.. pls.. i guess i deserve it for blowing my any chance of ever even getting the one i love back.. i deserve to even be kicked in the balls.. trampled over.. hung by the neck.. i didnt even mean to do such things.. but things happen and i guess they always take it the wrong way.. id beg on my kness.. hold my breath underwater and drown so u can save me by giving CPR.. anything.. just dont walk away.. u still have my heart and u can break it and tear it and spit on it.. but in the end if u still walk away.. we'd never know what we could be..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tha hell, what happen lah. hrmm better treat her nicely or I kill you...muahahahaahaha (evil) Okok, sorry for the insensitivity...well hrmm don't worry so much, after a fight, things between the both of you shall definately get stronger. The bond shall become tighter...I'm sure, I think. But treasure her ok. She's a gem. Cheers !!

ShErM™ said...

*squints* and *sobs*