Thursday, October 19, 2006

Don't Give Up..

Althought things at this point can be confusing and complicated.. dont give up.. ive been telling myself that for the past few days/weeks.. emotions churning within.. frustration hits.. anger builds.. but my tolerance is still holding me into place.. and i know if i give up.. its the end.. the end of what we both thought could be again..

your still here.. thats what matters.. and time can only tell where we both are headed.. and i know deep within that time wants us to walk together.. even tho were far apart.. or close together..

its hard when one wants and the other one doesnt.. and only time will make one agree with the other.. the hope.. the possibilties.. the memories.. dont let me doubt the thought of being with you..

you said u let go.. i said i havent and will always hold on..
you said u dont love me.. i said that i still love you and always will..
you said u cant go on anymore.. i said that we both can go on if we have each other..
you said ure leaving.. i said that im going with you..
you said u dun wanna go through this anymore.. i said that we aren't going thru it.. we've been thru it..
you said that it hurts to be with me.. i said it hurts to be without you..
you said that ure happy without me.. but deep down inside u.. ure not.. and i said im not happy without u..
you told me to give it all up.. and i told u im never going to..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be strong bro!