Friday, April 28, 2006

This Is Just One Of Those Days...


HeY everyone... im starting a new blog again.. since multiply ain't so good.. so here's my first entry... it's already been a sad and exhausting day fer me.. woke up quite early to bring my darling sheila fer breakfast... for those of u who dont know who sheila is.. this pretty girl right here.. now she's gone off to nilai which is in Negeri Sembilan to study at inti... its just sad that u see this girl everyday for a whole year, and suddenly she has to leave to another state to study.. i know there are worst cases.. but its just like some part of you is missing once she left.. altho i know i can see her again from time to time.. its ok la fer me.. altho i might feel down at times.. wish you all the best sheila.. thanks everyone for sending her off..

For those of u who dont know me or havent seen me b4.. this is me... HEHE =D

need ta get used to blogspot... quite different.. hehHEhe.. anyways.. chiao~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Hospital south point meridia Wedding ethnic stationery