Tuesday, November 03, 2009

and.... ACTION!

In attempt to save this damn dead blog i will try to rehabilitate it with my life and updates of whats going on so far since the last post.

So where do i start? oh. I've been in KL since the beginning of October, thank God. i can't complain about Brunei coz all i do there is play World of Warcraft but since then all my Wowies left me for another game called Aion, i mean WTF? Aion? like what the hell? where did that shit come from kinda thing? but they gave alot of good comments about it so I'm just gonna.

Brunei = NO LIFE!
KL = LIFE!
See, Balance.

It's been a high, low up and down ride so far i guess. But i gotta say this trip is mainly for work. My 16 Staff are all here for training. That includes 2 Malaysians from Kuching, 3 Bruneiains, and 11 Filipino's, and man managing all of em is pretty frustrating at times, but after awhile you get used to it.

Besides the boring shiet.
I MISSED BLACK EYED PEAS CONCERT! !@#*#@#**$@#
I MISSED AKON CONCERT! @#)(@&@*%&*@&#
BUT!
I WENT FOR ALL AMERICAN REJECT'S CONCERT
WOOOHOOOOOOOOO
THEY ROCKED
ROCKED
ROCK!
RO..
..CK

Next time if your going for concerts, dont be a shietbag like me and get free tickets and watch it with the rest of the crowd. Enjoy the show by getting some VIP tickets where you can watch the whole thing close up or on a platform.

My pretty lady and i standing in that crowd full of people who don't know their new songs. LOL!

Tyson Ritter was seriously high on i derno what shiet. Alcohol or Weed but he was really hyping up the crowd and the ladies.

I can't convert my video somehow but if u wanna u wanna see how they look like live ask me.

Besides the concerts, some drinking sessions here and there but nothing to post about.
Besides the drinking, there was Halloween! HAHAHA!

Man there was some fun shiet there. Thanks To Helong we got to see what a room full of dead people look like. Actually was more like feel. we couldn't see shit. The haunted house was so dark that all i could see was pitch black and all i could hear was the scary background music with Wilh and Clara screaming behind me. hilarious. it had a LEFT 4 DEAD feel, with the girl crying and sitting on the floor. Which was awesome coz as soon as i went in *&#$ man. my heart skips a beat and my hair on my arms erected and almost came out from my skin. We were basically laughing our asses off and scared shitless with this guy dressed in a robe wearing a mask, he was so in character which was the most freaky part, he moved slowly, he turned slowly, he was pulled on stage for the best dressed and even left even before the MC could get him back and imagine him gliding out slowly. OMFG it was so funny i almost shit my pants.

hehhhhhh.

i just got lazy and i think i wanna stop here.

CHIAOOOOOOOOO~