Friday, March 27, 2009

po po po poke my face!

I miss the old days in Kch. Boy am i gonna miss it so much more.
Everyone's so far apart.
Why?
Iowa.
Miami, Florida.
Perth.
Melbourne.
Adelaide.
Sydney.
Canberra.
London.
Southampton.
Birmingham.
Leeds.
Reading.
Manitoba.
Toronto.
Christchurch.
Jakarta.
Ebeltoft, Denmark.
Kuching.
Johor Bahru.
Kuala Lumpur.
Brunei.
Singapore.
There's too many friends that have too many places to be in.
Why can't we all just be in one place.
Why?
Ya don't know what ya got till it's gone.
Ain't it true?
no?
Imma sign off ere.
Coz i got nth to write about.
Looks at Iannieboo
Living his dream.
Achieving his life goals.
I'm no where near mine yet.
Need to be in London to watch Arsenal play in the Emirates stadium.
Just thinking aboot it makes me wanna wet my pants.

No comments: