Friday, January 30, 2009

I GOT MY 1ST LAPTOP!!!

i think it was last week when i got my 1st ever laptop in my life...... wana know what laptop i got? i got a gateway t-6386 :) bet hardly anyone has ever heard of it. but apparently its a pretty good american brand..... was recommended to it by my roommate and i read a few reviews online and decided that it was worth a buy.....
this is the exact colour i got...... nice pacific blue..... so far performance is pretty good.... i know i know surely ur thinking abt the price right now.... haha
give u the specs 1st even tho i dont reli know how good it actually is....
Intel Centrino Duo Mobil Technology
Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5750 2mb L2 cache, 2.0Ghz, 667 Mhz FSB
4GB DDR2 Dual Channel & 250 GB hard drive

okok i'll tell u how much i got it for..... i got it for a grand total of USD$612 which translates to roughly RM2200. So was it a good buy or not? i'll let time and you tell me.... tata

No comments: