Thursday, July 24, 2008

Voila!

Guten Abend meine Günstlinge!

Tis I, thy Goddess here to bore thee to tears. <<< THIS IS WILH

...


..


.

(Psst, your cue to bow lah.)

Okay, forget it.

Let's start again.
Hello, my name is.. my name is.. (ala Eminem's song) Ting Tong Macadangdang (Sherman's imaginary friend).

I shall be your entertainment for the night! *rub hands in glee*

But wait.. What is this psychic ESP wave that I'm receiving?
(Battlecruiser @ Terrain : Receiving trans-missiiyion)
OH NO. The Shermangs is here to blog. I gez I have to disappear and go back to my Imaginary Kingdom now.
Le sigh.
Till next time!

Auf Wiedersehen.

<THIS IS ME?>

KRRrssCCHhhh~ "This is your captain speaking, please sit back and relax. This is not a drill, i repeat this is not a drill"

*Alarm Sounds*
"wwwWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo"

*Song Plays*
"Chitty Chitty bang bang.. chitty chitty bang bang we love you, and our Chitty Chitty bang bang loves us too!"

ok enough.. if you didnt know at first, my wilhieboo asked me to continue what she left me off with.. so i just played along.. XD

i tried and tried.. i did to make myself blog.. but i couldn't push myself to type.. its like my fingers didn't want to press any buttons on this lousy keyboard. but in the end wilh just made me blog. ~she plays starcraft too.. but shes lousy. she plays campaign but not custom games like we men do. tsk tsk..~

INSPIRATIONAL!
i dont know how she makes me do it.

I worked 12 hours straight today and i feel like a whole load of shit.. maybe it's cause i don't like it here.. or maybe it's coz somebody isn't here. maybe it's coz i wanna be here but my heart isn't here.

This is how i feel, when i think about you.
You catch me off guard when you smile like this XD
When you ignore me when your playing with your laptop and im lying down there expecting your attention.
When you ask me to sing "kiss of a rose" to you.
When i want a cuddle and your still ignoring me with your laptop.
When i annoy you and you make that cute face that just pops out and makes me laugh.
When Ham n Ster runs on the wheel and how we both turn to look.
When you ask me what you should wear i say something sexy. "SINGLET!"
When i always have a few hours left before i leave for Singapore, you feel so sad and always hug me like you never want to let me go.
How you held me so tight that day i surprised you like you lost your polar bear for ages and you found him again.
How we message everyday to say we miss each other.
It just makes me feel even more in love with you when i think about you.

i love you.



No comments: