Thursday, April 24, 2008

TaDa~

Hey guys.. how's you all doing.. it's been a while since i last blogged.. i apologize.. busy with work.. busy with life.. busy la.. is all i can say..

AS YOU ALL KNOW.. no internet also.. *sigh*

But yeah at least i got time at my friends house to blog.. so why not..

Can die.com working in singapore as you all know.. all stress no play.. got play also die next day..

Missing kuching.. but sadly kuching is only gonna be left with stevey tangey by the end of April. WHAT FOR GO BACK!??!?! WHY?!

*Takes a deep breath* might as well take an 8 hour bus down to KL and chill.. spill.. and see Wilh..

8th April - 19th April - Wilh's Trip to Sing Jia Poh..
She came over for a so called holiday just sleeping and eating.. and shop.. wanted to go sentosa for my birthday but didn't because the piggy slept till like 2pm then it rained so no point.. *sad puppy eyes* thats about it.. for more info go http://www.polkathesalsa.blogspot.com/

20th April - St Regis Singapore's(Hotel that i work in) Grand opening.
fcking got drunk.. broke my hand punching a locker.. anger.. sadness.. drama..

21st April - Daddy came to Sing Jia Poh
It was his birthday as well.. but i no money so he payed for his own lunch at Marriot. yummy lunch.. had a long talk and lecture from him.. about saving.. so now i feel guilty because i dowanna spend so much anymore..

Pretty much sums up my April and now for some pics..

Baby Wilh with my good friend Josephine at my place...
With my friends. at a bar called Highlander in Clarke Quay at my Birthday
Me drunk outside highlander. in front of the clinic.
With Julian And Sebastion

With Jae, Jay, Derek's Son, and me Babay..

With Wilh at Orchard Road..

Thats about it for now.. hope you all are doing good.. cant wait to see all ya guys.. missing you all.. and as for me.. another rest day and back to work. *sobs* tata~

No comments: