Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everything

looking back, he saw the path he had traveled,

tears welled up in his eyes as he reminisced the bad times,

the times he fell down along that path,

watching others walk by without helping him up,

his heart ached knowing he had been helpless and alone,

looking forward, he couldn't see past the first corner,

he sighed, thinking of the uncertainties ahead,

his spirit was weakening,

his knees trembled,

it was too much for him to take,

the tears trickled down his cheek and to the ground,

slowly he fell to his knees praying for a miracle,

praying for just that bit of strength to get him going,

it was then that a shadow came over him,

he looked up to face a hand reaching out to him,

he extended his hand to hold on tight,

he knew he would never be alone again.






a very moving and touching video that everyone should watch.... the song title is "everything" by lifehouse.... watched it b4 but it still moved me when i watched it on pauline's blog.... i hope u are touched by it.... enjoy =)

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
You're all I want you're all I need
You're everything, everything.


thank you God for everything

No comments: