Sunday, December 02, 2007

Rest In Peace

b4 u continue reading i jus want u to haf a moment a silence for the victims of the lundu tragedy....
tian hao n ah sien.....
may God bless your souls....
n thank God dat steve is still alive n able to read dis rite now.... i jus wanna take dis opportunity to say to u steve dat..... I LOVE YOU!!!! life is so unpredictable so u better go tell ur loved ones dat u love them now man.... GOGOGO!!




anywayz i jus went to starbucks kuching for the very 1st time man.... haha open so long liao baru i go..... was owes tinking dat aiya dis starbucks sure no diff from others la so nvr actually go..... but finally i went after several frens called me over.... so sad they dont haf my fav white hot chocolate.... i like it so much ler..... welll nth much to say abt dis starbucks..... same as others but i still tink starbucks is a bit too pricey 4 me coz im soooo poor ler....


if onli i had a better camera dis pic wud be perfect....

i 4got to feed my cat the other day coz my mom's away.... so kolien the poor thing wait me come bck at ard 1 am onli i go feed it...... when i arrive home it was meowing away at me like so kolien liddat hehe.....

so cute how can i 4get to feed it.... aiyooooo........ theres sumthin abt sleeping beings dat jus melts the heart doesnt it?? be it a sleeping baby, sleeping cat, sleeping girl, sleeping animal of any kind...... hmmmmm can sum1 explain it??

get wad i mean??? anywayz sori to all my faithful readers abt not posting much lately... wad wif exams goin on n every1 bck in kch.... im getting onli ard 6-7 hrs of sleep a day lately..... too lil 4 me.....
1 more paper onli.... 1 more....... my nightmare is ending....... a new beginning is dawning upon me... THANK GOD!!!!! THHHANNNNKKKKK GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: