Friday, October 12, 2007

ERR?

its been a while.. again..

i just need a break.. a short break will even help me clear my mind of things that i think of every now and then..
its so not helping.. NOT HELPING..

i Dont Wanna Drink..
its not helping my belly get smaller at all.. seriously.. but can i stop drinking if everyone else is gobbling down 2-3 cans per minute? peer pressure :(

Whats with drinking every single day? explain to me Wilh why u like to drink so much..? lol..

i think i need to see a therapist.. how do they say it? see my shrink? yeah.. i need to see my shrink.. explain my problems.. let everything out.. GRAHHHHHH ya.. that helps..

worst part is.. i thought i was ok.. until i realized a few days ago that i wasnt.. hmmm.. odd really.. usually id know when im in a big hole that i cant climb out of.. but thing is i really didnt know i was in one..

how does being happy feel like again? i cant remember.. its been that long? that i dont remember how being REALLY REALLY happy feels like anymore.. like the times when u feel like ure high up there and woo.. nothing can stop u kinda feeling.. gosh.. i do remember.. =D typing it out really does work.. hahah! k im talking to myself.. excuse me if u dont know who sherman is anymore.. he's somewhat grown into his smaller shell.. hiding.. "no.. dont come in, im hiding.. im scared to go out" XDDD

yay malaysian in space.. woo hoo.. man he gets to go to space.. nvm i got lots of space here.. for fucks sake im still lame..

boredd... BORED.. BORINGS!

My moms really a funny lady.. she wanted to send a sms to a business partner.. ended up, she sent some mms which had pictures of soft toys that my sisters took with her phone.. she ended laughing herself and gave up..

why is my font so big? after i said GRAHHHH.. ahhh im too lazy to change it..

k im done for today.. at least i posted didnt i? after so long..







No comments: