Saturday, August 11, 2007

Spread the Love Yo!!

been feeling a lot of hatred spreading recently...... people badmouthing others on their blogs....... not naming any1 coz theres a lot and i dont wanna single out any1 here...... dats kinda sad dont you tink?? jus FORGIVE & FORGET..... every1 has their faults yea?? jus accept people 4 hu they are (if u tink ur perfect leave a comment below coz i wanna meet u asap) not dat simple i know but i dont tink its good 4 urself n dat person when u badmouth him/her on ur blog....... jus giving a simple SMILE to sum1 hu has irritated u will make a lot of difference... reli it does.... try it....


u see, Mr. Sia here gets irritated at a lot of ppl but if he smiled back at u like this, u jus cant help but 4get the things dat went wrong between u n him rite?? so do it ok?? its good 4 everybody and of course 4 urself.... so DO IT!!! =D

its definitely none of my business what u write on your blog (dats y im writing dis post coz its none of ur business wad i write on my blog too) but i cant help but feel a bit sad when i read those kinda stuff n i reli wanna do my best to spread the love and dis is my way of spreading my love... I LOVE YOU , hu is reading this post right now no matter wad u have done to me b4 =D and i hope dat u will love those around you oso.... so go out there and spread the love yo!!!

aww.. doesnt ur heart jus melt =p

was listenin to "where is the love" when writing this post hehe
anywayz im still trying my best to love every1 ard me....
"love your enemies, do good to those that hate you"

No comments: