Sunday, May 14, 2006

My BaDdd~~

sorry i haven't been updating daily.. nth to writes about.. running out of things to write.. well.. the last few days have been somewhat a bore... but also somethin new.. went to watch poseidon a few days ago.. was quite a nice intense show.. but alot unrealstic events.. like them holding their breath for damn long and that kinda shit.. i've been hanging around bryan's place for the almost the whole of wesak day... saturday was my off day.. so i stayed at home the whole time and slept.. went t1 abit.. with jack.. Sunday today.. it's mothers day.. omg.. i really forgot to wish my mum happy mother's day.. i was getting ready fer work and as usual i was late already.. so it didnt come to my mind... instead of wishing my mum first.. i wished sheila's mum happy mother's day.. she was happy at least her son in law wished her first.. she told me sheila and dick haven't yet.. and zoe is still young.. LoLs.. kolien... but i told her not to worry.. coz i know sheila will wish her.. wells.. ntg's much lei.. bored in work.. wanna do smth... but nth to do... sheila in Nilai.. i think all my frens are pigs and still sleeping.. GrRrrR.. k.. chiIaoOo.. for any mother's who read my blog.. hApPy MotHer's Day.. enjoy a day with ure family..

No comments: